||[Oct. 16th, 2008|12:42 pm]
1. Open up the music player on your computer. |
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the shuffle command.
4. Tell us the title of the next twenty songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters, (Fuck the Carpenters...), tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, (Which means including the first Human Drama tune...), or etc.) occurrences. You don't have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten songs with five artists, you can if you'd like.
6. Tell a story about each song.
1. Fasten Your Seatbelts-pendulum--This is a song I downloaded when I was looking for some techno to listen to. It's okay.
2. Lean Back-Lil Jon--I downloaded this following my sophomore drama performance after that one black girl's phone went off, and it played this song.
3. Billie Jean-Michael Jackson--I like Michael Jackson's music. HEE HEE
4. Just a Friend--Biz Markie--Have you ever HEARD this song? It's awesome.
5. Lavos' Theme-Final Fantasy--Final Fantasy has awesome music. This also happens to be from a YTMND fad.
6. Viva la Bam Theme Song-CKY--I loved that show, and the theme kicked ass. I had to download it.
7. Three Libras-Mer de Norms--Uh...Brian Do told me about this song in 9th grade when I was learning guitar, and he told me it would melt someone's heart or something if I played it.
8. Hit the Road Jack-Ray Charles--It's a catchy song. Just listen to it.
9. White Rabbit-Jefferson Airplane--I downloaded this because I was on a Jefferson [Aircraft name here] kick.
10. Bald Headed Hos-Lil Wyte--This is on a YTMND soundtrack. It sucks. I don't even know why I have it.
11. Regular People-Pantera--One week, I was on a Pantera kick (I have artist kicks often).
12. Apollo 13 Theme-James Horner--We played this in band one time, so I had to download it.
13. Istanbul-TMBG--It was on an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures one time. I watched it on youtube, and then I downloaded this song.
14. Super Rad-Aquabats--It's the Aquabats.
15. Touch of Grey-Grateful Dead--On a YTMND soundtrack. I don't care for the Grateful Dead.
16. Low-Flo Rida featuring T-pain--THIS SONG KICKS ASS. T-pain makes everything kick ass.
17. Hey Mama-The Black Eyed Peas--This is from a long time ago. I don't really like them anymore.
18. Rock Me Amadeus-Falco--I downloaded this because there's a Bloodhound Gang song that has this song in the background.
19. Aerials-System of a Down--This is from when I liked SOAD...I loved that entire album.
20. Hailies Song-Eminem--I loved this album too. Eminem actually has a decent voice.